by Dream’Espe 12/06/2016
The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others
So, I have been liebster award nomination. Thank you to Loneliness Isn’t Real, for nominating me. So guys check out his blog because it is really inspiring.
So let’s get to know me. These are myanswers to the questions.
- What is the one thing that makes you feel the most joy
What makes me happiest of all, when I’m in love and I’m with the man I love.
If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose and why?
If I could have special powers, I would choose to be super inteligete . I think it’s the best power of all , with it I could solve both, personal and relatives problems. And depending if I want to be famous or not, it could provide solutions to general problems , or being selfish , just to have the pleasure of understanding world and universe.
State and explain something about you that only your closest friends would know about
I’m pretty daring , and sometimes things are done intrepid known only to my closest friends , and only they will know him .
What is your “comedy fetish?” (What is the one thing in the world that makes you laugh the most?) (i.e. America’s Funniest Videos, people falling down stairs, a favorite comedian, etc.).
In general I don’t like this kind of things, I prefer intelligent humor.
If you had a chance to become an apprentice for any famous person or fictional character of your choice, who would they be and why?
I would be Angelina Jolie. She is a woman with personality, who is not governed by others, she just act as their believes.
What is the funniest joke you know?
I am not fond of jokes so much.
If you could go back in time to undo something you did in your past or do something in your past that you neglected to do, what would it be or why?
It is a question very compromised. If I return in the time I had not married and I have engaged to fulfill my dreams. But clear, shouldn’t my children, so…
What piece of writing are you most proud of creating?
Notes at the concert, maybe it’s difficult to understand, but is full of my feelings and experiences, and it was writted as soon as the concert finished, in a trip, trying to improve my depression.
What would you consider a perfect day?
A perfect day it would be a spring day on the beach, with my children and friends, having a beer and sunbathing.
If you can make anyone in the world fall in love with you, who would they be and why
It’s easy to answer. The man who I am in love with.
Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. I dance well salsa and bachata.
2. Every time I like more and more relaxed activities.
3. For some years, every weekend hiking was getting get up several mountains until I injured my knee .
4. I have never had a blog, even if didn’t write. I started with my depression, and I really like it.
5. Three years ago I did “El camino de Santiago”. A route done with a backpack , from the point of departure to the city of Santiago , crossing several villages each day, making an average of 25 or 30 km per day .
6. I don’t believe in good, though when I was a child, I did.
7. Whenever I can, I travel, even though I usually travel on the cheap.
8. I don’t recognise myself since last November.
9. Some day, I will live close to the beach. I am sure.
10. I work as architect, but now I can’t by my mental illness. I hope I can improve soon.
My nominees are:
Ten Questions for my Nominees:
1. I want to have from childhood you have not met yet ?
2. Say something you’ve always wanted and now you have already achieved.
3. Say something daring what have you done any anoint ever have imagined .
4. What is that make you happy?
5. If you could change where you live, which country would you chosen?
6. Do you have any plane or goal to your future?
7. Beach or mountain? What do you prefer?
8. What is the book you have read and you like the most.
9. Why do you write?
10. If you could have one wish, what would it be .
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the top of this post, I’ve included a the image you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award.
- For the 2016 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Liebster AwarOnce you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)